Salmon pickle toastie
- 4 thick cut slices crusty sourdough bread
- 200 g can Safcol Salmon in Springwater drained
- 8 slices of bread and butter pickle
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- ½ cup grated tasty cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 25 g butter soften
- Preheat a sandwich toaster or a large heavy frying pan to medium-low.
- Butter one side of the bread and turn it buttered side down.
- Scatter the grated cheese equally between two slices of bread.
- Add the salmon flakes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Scatter with dill and pickles and top with swiss cheese slices.
- Finish with the two remaining slices of bread, butter side up.
- Transfer your toastie using an egg flip to the preheated pan or sandwich maker and toast until golden.
- Cut them in half and serve sprinkled with a little extra dill with some extra pickles on the side.